Yuzu 1403 no stutter - newer vers micro stutter

I have realized that after 1403 games stutter. Idk from what version exactly - but from 1420 and up for sure.
In 1403 most games work perfectly smooth. Now I have a stutter every few seconds. Same NVIDIA profile.

AMD 5900X and GTX1080ti / RTX2070 (same stutter in newer versions)
64gb Ram.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

This is due to now disabling assembly shaders by default. Check that the setting is enabled, emulation > configure > graphics > advanced tab.

Thank you but I use VULKAN only. Same settings. I forgot the good version was 1393 not 1403. I would have to check again from where this issue arose. There is significant stutter with newer ones. Double checked - same settings.

Vulkan on Nvidia and not OpenGL, OpenGL is first and Vulkan is second, if a game requires it when OpenGL fails.

That could be the Nvidia driver level cache being invalidated, that’s not something we can control.

Is there a way to fix this? Clean shaders? I was playing vulkan all the time with great results so far. On 1393 I can still play no problems :slight_smile: I’ll try OPENGL but my assesment was that VULKAN is superior.

On Nvidia hardware, OpenGL is better in 99% of cases.

1 Like