Yuzu 539, error occured while running the video core

Legend of zelda link’s awakening. The yuzu crashed when i opened zelda (it loaded to main menu) after i updated my gpu driver.
yuzu_log.txt (5.3 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 539             . HEAD-mainline-636-4702-gdc168a551
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
RAM                                           15.87 GB
Pagefile / Swap                               5.25 GB
CPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  0
Graphics API                                  OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer                             ?
Docked Mode                                   [x]
CPU Multicore                                 [x]
Async GPU                                     [x]
Assembly Shaders                              [ ]
Async Shaders                                 [x]
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  High

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 539             . HEAD-mainline-636-4702-gdc168a551
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
RAM                                           15.87 GB
Pagefile / Swap                               5.25 GB
CPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  0
Graphics API                                  OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer                             ?
Docked Mode                                   [x]
CPU Multicore                                 [x]
Async GPU                                     [x]
Assembly Shaders                              [ ]
Async Shaders                                 [x]
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  High

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Update GPU Driver and try Vulkan on Intel iGPU.

Intel laptop/prebuilt users with old driver versions will have to follow this video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZG50Nm5sOM&t=72s

intel driver is already up to date. my graphic card is gtx 1060. its driver is also updated. now i m launching with open gl which is now working but has some glitches. if i launch with vulkan it crash on main menu. any suggestion?

For Nvidia is recommended OpenGL that is more stable than Vulkan.
The log you posted is not complete, when you post a log do this, open the log location and then, play the game until the bug happens then close Yuzu or Yuzu crash, go to the log and post it and don’t open Yuzu until you post the log in hear.

Go to Emulation > Configure > Graphics, and when you select Vulkan, confirm which GPU is in the drop list.
If it is the Nvidia one, tell me which driver version do you have installed.

the driver is 461.40 version. Now it is working after i changed into open gl and changing it back to vulkan. there is no crash now. work perfectly with 60fps but there are some new visual bugs in game.