Yuzu blackscreen

Hey, im new here, because i downloaded and installed Yuzu and Super smash Bros ultimate today.
My Problem is, that Yuzu is starting launching, but then it gets a black screen and nothing happens.
I copied the Console log here : yuzu log.txt (37.2 KB)

i hope you can help me

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 301             . HEAD-mainline-636-2621-g8f3ffbe21
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            451.48
Docked Mode                                   [x]
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Try removing the straight to menu mod.

Thx for the reply but it didnt help

When i activate Multicore it gets stuck at the Launching, but no black screen appears

Try this then, backup all your saves, go to configuration > system > profiles, delete the current profile, create a new one, and restore your saves.

1 Like

Thank you very much the game started, but is it normal that it laggs so much ?

im rly sorry but im new to this. Is it normal that teh Fps is dropping always

Change your driver for the previous 446.14 one (the latest one is VERY slow in OpenGL) and follow this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seyv8d3nNSY

I have same problem. I created a new profile but the problem persists: yuzu_log.txt (57.3 KB)

Client Version                                yuzu 308             . HEAD-mainline-636-2686-ge4c923d5c
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version                            23.20.16.4973
Docked Mode                                   [ ]
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

@Pedro_Amaral Solved

Your GPU driver is ancient.
Here is the latest driver, download the zip version: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29679/Intel-Graphics-BETA-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=96551
And follow the instructions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZG50Nm5sOM&t=72s

The problem is solved @GoldenX86, now @Pedro_Amaral is hunting Pokemons.

1 Like

I have the same problem as well and I have tried making a new profile but still noyuzu_log.txt (90.7 KB) luck.

Client Version                                yuzu Early Access 818 HEAD-b172ff94e
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version                            25.20.100.6472
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Invalid value

Follow the same post I did above, you need to update your GPU drivers.

Do I need to update mine? yuzu_installer.log (19.0 KB)
don’t know if I’m doing this right

Never mind, they were outdated, and updating them fixed it… Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

yuzu_log.txt (360.8 KB) Hi guy! I have the same issue. all of my games run, I can hear the sound but it’s just black screen. tried creating a new profile. had the latest drivers but I downgraded