Yuzu canary latest version Pokemon let's go Eevee

Hi I was finally able to down the latest version of yuzu which finally allowed me to play Pokemon let’s go Eevee it’s great to use but I have experienced a few minor issues any help would be greatly appreciated please see below

• text is clear now and game runs fairly well whilst inside but went outside the game can slow down about half speed

• I am having a few issues when I want to save progress via the menu it seems to stall the game and freeze the computer I have to reboot and run application again and then the game only to find I have to start from scratch am I doing something wrong or is there a way to save your progress

• on your main page could you please state the actual compatibility requirements to play each game available through you do I have an i7 with 8GB dual cards and 32GB of ddr3 RAM my computer is alienware and I should be able to play this game without it being slow or stuttering however this is not the case

any assistance regarding the above 3 topics would be greatly appreciated I do thank the developers of used for making it possible to play these games and I applaud your efforts

Russell Sydney Australia

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I have the exact same first problem with close to the same specs are original poster, I can post Log file if needed.

Have attached yuzu_log and 2 screenshots showing frame rate differences.
yuzu_log.txt (2.7 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Canary 2518 HEAD-d1a04b3
OpenGL Vendor                                 NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer                               GeForce GTX 750/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version                                4.6.0
Enable CPU JIT                                null
Docked Mode                                   [ ]
RNG Seed                                      [ ]
Use Accurate GPU Emulation                    [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

This is due to your hardware. yuzu is also in early stages of development.

Check the game’s page for configuration options that are game specific and bugs.
https://yuzu-emu.org/game/

We list hardware requirements in our quickstart guide here:

(See: Recommended)

Is there any way I can dedicate more RAM so yuzu might run a little faster? I can tolerate 20 fps but 5-10 is a little mind-numbing, if not that’s fine I know my hardware is a little outdated.