Yuzu crash and closes with vulkan (Pokemon Shield)

I have tried many ways to solve and no matter what I do, yuzu always closes when the game is running. This happens when I run the game with Vulkan it runs well just for a few moments and then closes, I tried with OpenGL and it runs stable but so slow and with graphical bugs. What can I do?
yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (348.4 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 508             . HEAD-mainline-636-4351-g7a084da5b
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics     | AVX2 | FMA
RAM                                           5.95 GB
Pagefile / Swap                               12.21 GB
Graphics API                                  Vulkan 1.2.170
Graphics Renderer                             AMD 15D8:C9
GPU Driver Version                            AMD proprietary driver 2.0.179
Docked Mode                                   [ ]
CPU Multicore                                 [x]
Async GPU                                     [x]
Assembly Shaders                              [x]
Async Shaders                                 [x]
CPU Accuracy                                  Accurate
GPU Accuracy                                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Update your yuzu version to latest, there have been Vulkan improvements lately, maybe it can help.
RAM can be a factor, our Vulkan implementation can’t remove unused assets from VRAM for now, so VRAM and then RAM use will go up. Since you lose 2GB to the Vega, 6GB is a small amount for yuzu. An alternative for now is to use Linux, its OpenGL driver is a LOT faster than the Windows one.
Another issue is in yuzu’s code, since the DLC updates, Pokémon Sword and Shield have been unstable, and we haven’t found the cause yet. A way to reduce crashes is to disable multicore.