Yuzu crash when launching game

Hello, sorry to bring back this topic, i read a lot of thoses but whatever i try seems to fail
I’m not that good with computer so i might have made some errors

so my computer is an HP ZBook 17 G2 103c_5336AN G=N L=BUS B=HP s=ELI
Intel® HD Graphics 4600 but also NVIDIA Quadro K3 100M (i’ve got 2 apparently on the computer?)
16GO de RAM

yuzu_log.txt (33.4 KB)

i tried uninstalling and reinstalling yuzu , i tried different rom, xci and nsp but nothing seems to work
Thank you in advance for your help!

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu Early Access 809 HEAD-1941f391c
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4810MQ CPU @ 2.80GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.5.0
Graphics Renderer                             Quadro K3100M/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            385.73
Use Async GPU                                 [ ]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
  • Enabling Async GPU emulation is recommended as it can improve the performance of many games.

so i enabled Async GPU and tried the link to update NVIDIA card through the website but… apparently i get a message that “the instalation program NVIDIA can’t continue. The graphic pilot is not compatible with this version of windows and no material graphic compatible found”
(hope the translation isn’t too bad)

Try this one: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/160350/en-us
Enable assembly shaders in the advanced graphics tab, that will help with the old, out of support GPU drivers.
Also, enable multicore, check the bottom left corner of yuzu’s window.

i did all of what you had say and it seems to work! THANK YOU SO MUCH! i’ll try playing letter and see if there’s any other problem
Thank you for your help

1 Like