Yuzu crash when using vulkan

now iam using i7 8700k & AMD RX 5700XT with ram 16 GB and when Iam trying to play uigi’s mansion 3 with vulkan API the game start normally but after 2 or 3 minutes its crash ,Iam tried every possible fix and nothing work I tried to change driver and manipulate with every settings and nothing works , I notice that when I using vulkan yuzu only use 800 MB of ram and not above that and when the game starts to freeze the ram jump to 1.8 or 2 GB then crash.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

thats it yuzu_log.txt.old

Disable the game update, set CPU accuracy to auto, disable asynchonous shaders in Graphics > Advanced, try using the latest 21.8.2 GPU driver, and increase your page file to at least 10000MB: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/77692-manage-virtual-memory-pagefile-windows-10-a.html

Iam tried all of the mentioned above and nothing works for me still crash and its not a random crash it’s crash in specific parts and when iam switch to opengl to skip this part then back to vulkan its repeat the same thing play for 2 or 3 minutes and crash and when try again crash in the same part.

We have some RDNA1 specific issues that are hard to catch. I can only recommend you to use Linux, their Vulkan and OpenGL drivers are both faster and more stable.

okay thanks for your time mate