Yuzu crashed/stopped after the champion battle (Pokemon Shield)

Hello! can you help me with this issue? i’ve been playing like 5 times already and it keeps crashing/stopping when the cutscene after winning against the champion about to end, i’ve tried turning off the multicore and monitor the memory usage but the usage was reached only 61% of the memory. The emu was just, like, poof, closed! no pops out, warning message whatsoever

anyway my specs are,
8GB RAM DDR4 2666mhz, SODIMM
Intel ® Core™ i7-8750H CPU @2.20GHZ
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
that’s enaff i think,

Thank you!

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

yes here is the logyuzu_log.txt (1.4 KB)

It seems to work randomly. We don’t have a solution for now.

what does it mean? it’s been working smoothly then it’s randomly crashed?

Yep, the last fight triggers this most of the times.

ah i see, it might be a matter of compatibility

I know this is a known issue, but my version of Shield also crashes after every 1 to 2 wild encounters, or some times when I’m moving and change zones. Frame rate drops to 0, game freezes, and then the game closes itself. I’ve tried using both OpenGL and Vulkan graphics, with the various graphics settings and advanced settings toggled on and off. This only started occurring after the last download, and I haven’t tried playing today.

i have had that problem as well when i try to play this game on the yuzu emulator, i love this game alot

1 Like