Yuzu crashes/close after starting any game on Vulkan (It didn't used to happen)

Hello, I hope you are well. I need help, I’ve been chasing this desperately since yesterday.
I’ve always used Yuzu normally, with exactly all my PC specs the same, since the beginning of the year, it never gave me a problem.
Thursday, I went to play Pokémon Brillant Diamond, but when I went to open it, it just closed the emulator without any explanation. I do not know what to do.
I searched for several Tutorials, several topics in forums, here and also on reddit, but I have not had success since yesterday.
I updated my video drivers to the latest version (igpu intel uhd graphics 630) but nothing. I use it on Vulkan because OpenGL just loads infinitely (yes, OpenGL “works”, although it’s not playable since it loads endlessly.)
I returned my video driver to the version it was previously because it never gave me a problem and I’m used to it. I’m afraid of malfunctioning in newer versions, but of course, this is just my preference over other apps.
Please I need help!
(Detail, I tested the exact same configuration with the other emulator (hope you know which one I’m talking about) and it worked correctly. So the problem doesn’t necessarily have to be my CPU.
Cya!
yuzu_log.txt (4.0 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1224
Operating System                             Windows 10 Version 21H2 (Build 19044.2130)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10105 CPU @ 3.70GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer                            ?
GPU Driver Version                           ?
Host RAM                                     7.83 GiB
Host Swap                                    1.88 GiB
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 High
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

Please can someone help me?

Modern emulators will rely more on updated gpu drivers. So please stick to that if you want to use yuzu. Intel® Core™ i3-10105 Processor

Updated and tested. Did not work. (I also tried this before tho.)
But thanks for replying anyway. Still looking for a way to fix it.

Still looking for a fix. Updating drivers didn’t help on my issue, it keeps closing Yuzu everytime I start any game.