Yuzu, Crashes often on new revisions when i launch a game, for no apparent reason

Hello,
Yuzu version 997 works very well for me, but all the versions after, until 1001 (at the time I write these lines), crash systematically on each of my games.

The specifications of my Pc : I9 12900k , 32go DDR5, RTX2080, Windows Pro 10x64 rev 21H2, Driver Nvidia 512.59

Here are the two logs of version 1001, there seems to be a problem just after loading when the game should start with the pipeline cache, I tried with the opgl apil and the problem is similar:

yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (128.0 KB)
yuzu_log.txt (67.5 KB)

Thx a lot :slight_smile:

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1001
Operating System                             Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU                                          12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.3.194
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080
GPU Driver Version                           NVIDIA 512.59.0.0
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 High
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1001
Operating System                             Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU                                          12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.3.194
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080
GPU Driver Version                           NVIDIA 512.59.0.0
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 High
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

I just installed the recommended drivers for Yuzu (511.79), but the problem is still there.
While loading a game it loads the shader, then I see " launching ", and it crashes.

Do you have any idea what can cause these crashes on version 998, 999, 1000 and 1001?

Can you try setting a 10000MB page file? https://www.thewindowsclub.com/increase-page-file-size-virtual-memory-windows

1 Like

Thanks for your answer, I had already tried to change the virtual memory, but without success.
However, since today, Yuzu (998, 999, 1000, 1001) is working again, the only thing that has changed are the graphic drivers that I put yesterday, and a reboot of my pc. I don’t really understand, since it’s been several days that the versions after 997 were crashing, I think I should have rebooted after the change of the drivers to version 511.79.
Anyway for the moment, everything is working again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I come back to you because now, all the old revisions work from 997 to 1002, but not 1003 which crashes exactly as in my initial post, it is really strange.
I am still in version 511.79, and nothing has changed on my PC.
Edit : I just set the virtual memory to 10000 but it doesn’t change anything ,I join the event system related since we do not see anything particular in the log yuzu.

1003 has no critical changes merged, this leads me to suspect a system level issue.