Yuzu crashes on SSBU when loading shaders with vulkan

I just wonder if there’s anything I can do. Sometimes the shaders load and the game (smash brothers) is fantastic, yet when another loading screen appears yuzu crashes like always. I have tried running the game on opengl but it plays with very low performance.
I have tried doing the memory thing with at least 25000 mb, I’ve tried updating the gpu drivers, the motherboard drivers, I’ve tried updating the firmware, not updating the firmware, playing smash on the first version, last version, middle version, I’ve tried many things and yet no solution to the imminent shader crashon the loading screen, so I’d rather put an end to this by knowing if this problem has a solution or not. I have yuzu early access btw.yuzu_log.txt (1.3 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

yuzu_log.txt (1.3 KB)

Your log is from before loading the game. Upload the “old” one, or don’t reopen yuzu before sending it.

uhhhh sorry I’m dumb on this but I don’t see no old log file, do I reopen the game till it crashes and send the file after that?

yuzu_log.txt (100.4 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu Early Access 1526 HEAD-f19f40df8
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor              | AVX2 | FMA
RAM                                           15.92 GB
Pagefile / Swap                               29.30 GB
Graphics API                                  Vulkan 1.2.152
Graphics Renderer                             AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT
GPU Driver Version                            AMD proprietary driver 2.0.159
Docked Mode                                   [x]
CPU Multicore                                 [x]
Async GPU                                     [x]
Assembly Shaders                              [ ]
Async Shaders                                 [ ]
CPU Accuracy                                  Unsafe
GPU Accuracy                                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Yeah, it’s the driver being old. Update to the latest Optional driver, 21.3.1 currently.
https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-5600-series/amd-radeon-rx-5600-series/amd-radeon-rx-5600-xt

damn, I can’t believe it worked. I thought I updated everything I could but no. Thank you so much man

1 Like