Yuzu Crashes upon loading game

Hi, this is my first time here so I’m not really sure what to do. There seems to be people who have had similar issues to mine, but they don’t really have a resolution. I’m hoping mine is an easy fix.

Yuzu crashes upon loading game. It’s never had this problem before. I was in the middle of playing the game, it finished a cutscene and immediately closed out. When I tried to load it again, it crashed with no error.

I’ve restarted my computer.
I’ve deleted ‘qt-config.ini’ and tried to boot it again.
I’ve taken out the DLC and Updates.

Nothing seems to be working.

The game in question is Fire Emblem: Three Houses & the DLC + Update.

I’ve never had this problem before. Have played the game multiple times. And have never encountered this issue. Nothing has changed. I’m very confused.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

yuzu_log.txt (24.2 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1049
Operating System                             Windows 10 Version 21H1 (Build 19043.1706)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.2.142
Graphics Renderer                            GeForce GTX 970
GPU Driver Version                           NVIDIA 456.71.0.0
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 High
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

Update your gpu driver. You’re using a heavily outdated one. Yuzu relies on newer driver function-features.

Going to try this, will report back!

1 Like