Yuzu crashes when 0.75 resolution is applied

Hii, i was trying to play Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, but i need it to be lower on the resolution to reach the 30fps stability, i’ve already did that on an older version of yuzu, but on the newest one it crashes when i try to open the game using 0.75 settings, the normal settings doesn’t crash but it’s a little bit laggy for me…

Edit 1 (may help other people): i’ve tested a lot of yuzu versions and found that the 1487 build works fine (with 0.75 and online mode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) the crash only started on the 1489 version.

yuzu_log.txt (44.4 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1671
Operating System                             Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.2861)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.3.215
Graphics Renderer                            Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version                           Intel Corporation 101.2125
Host RAM                                     19.91 GiB
Host Swap                                    7.81 GiB
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1671
Operating System                             Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.2861)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.3.215
Graphics Renderer                            Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version                           Intel Corporation 101.2125
Host RAM                                     19.91 GiB
Host Swap                                    7.81 GiB
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.