Yuzu crashes when opening the game with Vulkan Open settings crash

Issue:
Can’t open the settings, can’t start the game with Vulkan, opengl is normal, tried to replace the driver, 512.59 512.15 511.65 are all the same

System Information

• Operating System: win11
  • CPU: i9 9900kf
  • GPU: 3090
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
yuzu_log.txt (4.0 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu Early Access 2855
Operating System                             Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 25163.1000)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer                            ?
GPU Driver Version                           ?
CPU Accuracy                                 Unsafe
GPU Accuracy                                 Invalid value
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Your GPU accuracy level is set to extreme. If you are experiencing slow-downs, please lower this setting to high or normal.

Your log cut short of anything that happened. We only see at most your settings in which you should be using default settings not unsafe cpu accuracy.

If you have software like overwolf or gshade installed that can conflict with yuzu. Even something like third party* av like ESET can. If you have anything like that please uninstall and reboot. It wouldnt hurt to reinstall the gpu driver either sometimes issue happens to your attempt and windows is none the wiser.

It could be that you have a WIN11 system problem because 25163.1000) seems to be testing the system version

^ Yeah compare on a normal windows install versus an insider build if ultimately possible @MoFan