Yuzu crashes when using vulkan mode

When I use vulkan,yuzu crashes immidiately
cpu:AMD R7 6800H
graphic card:radeon 680M
16G ram
OpenGL can’t work too,after the game is launched,there was only sound,and the screen is totally black.
I only have tried Super smash bros so far
I have tried many versions of yuzu,and the problem remains the same.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

yuzu_log.txt (4.0 KB)
HERE

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu Early Access 3001
Operating System                             Windows 11 Version 21H2 (Build 22000.978)
CPU                                          AMD Ryzen 7 6800H with Radeon Graphics          | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer                            ?
GPU Driver Version                           ?
Host RAM                                     13.69 GiB
Host Swap                                    7.50 GiB
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 High
Docked Mode                                  [ ]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-7-mobile-processors-radeon-graphics/amd-ryzen-7-6800h Here. Update to latest optional driver.

I tried,and it doesn’t work

Please try again and make sure you reboot after. Windows handles amd drivers pretty poorly. Any issue happens it can fall back to a terribly dated driver.

Something else that will benefit you is to set a much larger windows pagefile (shoot for 20gb https://www.thewindowsclub.com/increase-page-file-size-virtual-memory-windows)

If it still happens after trying all this then see if right clicking the game in yuzu ui and removing all pipeline cache fixes it :pray:

I have tried all of these,and my pagefile is 20.5G big now,but nothing changed at all,sadly

Can you send screenshot from this tool TechPowerUp GPU-Z (v2.50.0) Download | TechPowerUp to confirm your drivers? See if posting another log now changes any of the output. Your last one wasn’t too informative to what you were using atm it kind of cut off.

yuzu_log.txt (4.0 KB)

Operating System                             Windows 11 Version 21H2 (Build 22000.978)
CPU                                          AMD Ryzen 7 6800H with Radeon Graphics          | AVX2 | FMA
Host Swap                                    20.51 GiB
Docked Mode                                  [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

hmm the log still seems to be cutting off. Something to try would be deleting %appdata%\yuzu\config\qt-config.ini and then reopen emulator and remap your game directory. Rare times config can get corrupted and lead to some interesting issues.

Releases · yuzu-emu/yuzu-mainline · GitHub Another thing to try would be using latest mainline yuzu (1191) to see if it differs any vs early access yuzu.

yuzu_log.txt (4.0 KB)
yuzu_log.txt (4.0 KB)
Here’s both my 3001log and 1191log

Client Version                               yuzu 1191
Docked Mode                                  [x]

Docked Mode                                  [x]

Can you ultimately try reinstalling everything yuzu related and use typical filesystem directories for it generated on install? Will help to rule out the things you’ve done so far.

Sorry,but I don’t understand that “use typical filesystem directories for it generated on install” part.

Anyway,what should I do to achieve that?

I tried arms with 3001,and somehow opengl could work normally,vulkan is still crash.
Btw,I somehow got a much larger log this time,although I don’t know if it helps or not,I will still upload it in case you need it.
yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (29.7 KB)