Yuzu crashing after "launching game" and trying to use the "configure" option

Everything worked yesterday night but now when trying to open a game or click configure yuzu just crashes.
When I click configure nothing is generated in the yuzu log but when I load a game something is generated, in either case, the window freezes, the working in background cursor shows up, and the program closes. Attached is the log file generated by trying to launch Smash Bros Ultimate. yuzu_log.txt (1.8 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 408             . HEAD-mainline-636-3558-g00ebcd947
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5930K CPU @ 3.50GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1080 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            456.71
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  boxcat
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You have Boxcat (BCAT) enabled. Some games might not work when this is enabled. Please disable and try again if you are experiencing issues with games.

Somebody else had the same problem as me and this didn’t seem to work for them either.

Okay so if you open up your yuzu folder, open up the config folder, and delete “qt-config.ini” then everything will work but you need to add your game directory, controls, and maybe some other options I haven’t found yet.

1 Like