Yuzu does not appear in nvidia control panel

I am trying to increase fps on pokemon shield by modifying the nvidia graphics settings in the nvidia control panel, but yuzu.exe does not appear in the program list for me to apply the settings to. Yuzu is on my desktop however, and Dolphin emulator does appear on the list. Any help?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Under program setting in the control panel you should see a button labelled “add” - click on that and navigate to Yuzu’s EXE, then choose to add it to the list.

If you open and then close Yuzu before trying this Yuzu should appear in the “recently used” list that opens when you click add.

2 Likes

Thank you, I applied the settings to yuzu, except the game still runs at 10-20 fps. I have a core i5 8265U processor and an Nvidia gtx 1650 GPU. Maybe my specs are simply to low to run Shield at 20-30 fps? I’ve tried the lock at 30 fps mode as well but to no avail.

I’m not really sure. Are you using the early access build from Patreon? Multicore really helped me to maintain 30fps in Sword/Shield. Although the CPU I’m using is quite a bit more powerful than yours so I’m not likely a good benchmark.

I’ve heard of the multicore setting, so that’s only available on the early access build? I can give it a try. Do you know if I can can cancel my early access patreon subscription anytime?

Yeah you can. Go to the icon in the top right (your profile pic, mine is a fox for whatever reason), click and a menu should appear, click on manage memberships, click edit on the membership you want to cancel and you should see an option for “edit or cancel your membership”.

I presume that if you cancel then once the month is up your early access build wouldn’t auto update, so you’ll miss out on newer features that might be introduced. But worth a try for the month at least.

Try running yuzu as admin.