Yuzu Early Access Error

Hi up until recently I’ve had pretty good success with yuzu EA, just beat mario odyssey the other day. For some reason today, when I tried to play it, it gives me 2 errors “The code execution cannot proceed because lib1ssl-1_1-x64.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem”. The other error is similar “The code execution cannot proceed because libcrypto-1_1-x64.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem”. Needless to say I have tried reinstalling the program and even tried manually adding the .dll files via a google search and download for them. Once I tried adding them it gave me some other error regarding the program being unable to start. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

3 Likes

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Thanks for the info. Hoping this is what you’re looking for. https://gofile.io/d/Gzn8Q9 (copy of my yuzu log in link)

I’m having the axact same problem after the new Update of Yuzu Early Access. Please fix this.

Glad to know someone else is in my boat, sorry for your luck though. Was browsing around and hadn’t seen anyone post about it yet.

Same problem, previous version i ran Pokemon Sword absolutely perfect on 30 fps no issues, and after the update i get the 2 mentioned errors as well.Finding the dll’s and putting them in the yuzu directory does NOT work either it just gives another error.

Same problems (before 1 hour my yuzu was working fine) :nauseated_face:

This update have problems

Exact same error, fine yesterday and went to use it today and got that message

Same problem here. Not even the early access can be installed.

Check again now. It should be solved.

Correct, we’ve got lift off.

1 Like

well im having this problem in 2022 any fix?

1 Like

same I just encountered this issue too

oh thats good it means the update messed with it and its not a problem on our side hopefully they fix it soon

1 Like

I guess it’s time for Ryujinx!

i am also having this problem, hope they fix it soon

Same problem here :cry:

i also have this with the normal version for some reason i dont know why

wait woah, everyone just having this problem now?

thought that i’m the only one experiencing this. what happen?