Yuzu emulator give me a error massage

if i star it wiht Vulkan it give me the error massage that it can not load the video core so what i can do?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

yuzu_log.txt (367.9 KB)

Update gpu drivers in order to correct that issue.

my drivers are up to date

you have a franken pc. You likely have to update your amd stuff as well.

driver

all my stuff is up to date i update to win 11 for 3 days ago

https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-5-mobile-processors-radeon-graphics/amd-ryzen-5-4600h give this a whirl for fun

my amd and nvidia stuff ist up to date and all win 11 update are made

have a AMD Ryzen 5 4600H wiht Integrated graphics and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 all on Windows 11

An error occurred while loading the video core Please check the log file for possible error messages

[ 212.860515] Render.Vulkan video_core\renderer_vulkan\renderer_vulkan.cpp:RendererVulkan:116: Vulkan initialization failed with error: VK_ERROR_VALIDATION_FAILED_EXT
[ 212.860559] HW.GPU video_core\video_core.cpp:CreateGPU:51: Failed to initialize GPU: Vulkan initialization error VK_ERROR_VALIDATION_FAILED_EXT
[ 212.862827] Core core\core.cpp:Load:236: Failed to initialize system (Error 5)!

yuzu_log.txt (11.5 KB)

Windows likes to revert the driver of integrated GPUs, check that you’re running 21.10.1 on the Radeon manually.

i try it but i think it will not help

well no change i install the version but nothing happen is win 11 the problem for the RPCS3 emulator(ps3) it is a problem so it is for Yuzu too?

Could be, the OS is recent enough to have issues like this. I’ve reported some to Microsoft already.

so it is a Win 11 problem?

wiht this settings it not work on win 11

but wiht this settings it work