Yuzu emulator running pokemon sword and shield black screen(upload with log file)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You have a very old display driver, update it.

Where can I find the display driver?

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29465/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=96551 here, don’t mind the model, that series of processors share the same GPU driver.
If it fails to install, follow this timestamped video: https://youtu.be/BZG50Nm5sOM?t=72

Hi there, it’s ok already. Thank You very much!
May I know how to adjust the speed? Because it got a little bit lag…

Mostly with better hardware for now.
Make sure to enable async GPU in the graphics options.

Ok, but so far got any assistance tool or recommended hardware can make the speed faster? Actually windows 10 already hv a good processor right?

My maximum average speed just <20%, how may I increase it?

Notebook CPUs, special Pentium Silver series like yours, are extremely slow. You will need a totally new system to get better performance.

Ok, thank you so much!

1 Like

yuzu_log.txt (28.2 KB)

Hi,can you pls help me to check this problem? Because I am using another computer to playing Pokemon Sword but getting the same problem…

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 294             . HEAD-mainline-636-2369-g65db22a24
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version                            26.20.100.7757
Docked Mode                                   [ ]
Use Async GPU                                 [ ]
BCAT Backend                                  null
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Async GPU emulation is recommended as it can improve the performance of many games.

How to enabling async GPU emulation?

You can only enable ASYNC before booting any game. Click on it in the bottom left corner of yuzu’s window, or go to configuration > graphics and enable Asynchronous GPU.
You may need to update those GPU drivers to get a better experience with yuzu.
Apply the same instructions I gave you earlier.