YUZU.exe crashes directly after showing up an empty window with build no for 2s

YUZU installs without any problems, but afterwards the YUZU.exe crashes directly after showing up an empty window with build no for 2s. No error message displayed. Nothing in log-file. I can see the yuzu_log.txt is created every time the EXE runs because the filedate becomes the acctual time. but the yuzu_log.txt is empty. Got no AV running, only MS Defender, but even with defender disabled, it makes no difference…

Trying on an Windows 10 x64 Intel i7 16GB with GeForce GT 610. No matter which version I try the actual 234 oder the early build 390 - no difference at all.

Could someone help, please?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

dear beloved bot, i whish i could. the log file is freakin empty :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Your GPU is too old. It is kepler based and Nvidia stopped offering driver support for it quite a while ago.

really? can’t be true, or is it for sure? the GT 610 is fully Open GL capable and drivers work with directx 12. this is why the exe won’t even start???

The 610 is Fermi, so even worse. But yuzu should open.
Do you have any USB gamepad connected? Can you try without them?

1 Like

DAMN!!! YES!!! You are totally right, I got a gamepad connected, even 4 of them at this emu pc. and when i disconnected them yuzu.exe opens up without problems. i never would have thought of this. in case someone else is interested, gamepads are the 3rd party xbox360 usb controller from aliexpress with own drivers called “TWIN USB PC Gamepad”. fun fact: even if yuzu.exe is started without controllers connected and you connect them while yuzu is runninng, yuzu closes immediately, when connecting to usb. allthough the controllers run fine everywhere else.

THANK YOU SO MUCH Golden!

1 Like