Yuzu has a launching time of about 5 mins and crashes after booting the game up

pokemon sword used to run very well, even 60 fps at 1440p , but nowadays it just takes an eternity to load and then either crash after booting up, or run for a while and then crash
that while is usually just about 10-15 mins
my drivers are the ones recommended in the pinned topic of yuzu support, both for the igpu and the dedicated gpu
the only thing from the recommended settings im not using is vulkan, i prefer opengl
this has been happening for a while, if it gets fixed it starts happening again after some days
ive scanned for viruses, and tried reinstalling as well, even deleting the yuzu app data folder and all
ive tried the recommended custom page sizes for ram, reinstalling graphics drivers, check for system errors etc…
yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (2.9 KB)
yuzu_log.txt (173.2 KB)
i attached both log files, idk which one is correct
and btw after crashing it either says memory could not be read or just crashes and doesn’t show a error

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open yuzu again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen yuzu.
For more information, see Getting Log Files - yuzu

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1246
Operating System                             Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22623.875)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                           511.79
Host RAM                                     7.87 GiB
Host Swap                                    14.65 GiB
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 Normal
Docked Mode                                  [ ]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

vulkan is highly recommended though, if you have any problems the sdk is available here LunarXchange