Yuzu has encountered an error while running the video core

Issue:
after trying to start any game on my yuzu emulator, yuzu always says ‘‘yuzu has encountered an error while running the video core’’. How can I get over this? Please help.
I am using macbook pro 16 2019 on bootcamp.

System Information

• Operating System: windows (bootcamp)
  • CPU: 6 core 8th gen intel i7
  • GPU: AMD radeon pro 5300m with 4gb GDDR6
  • Citra Version : yuzu 500

yuzu_log.txt (5.4 KB)
Diagnostic Log

Moved topic from Citra Support to Yuzu Support.

1 Like

You have downloaded them illegally, didn’t you? Also please read the rules before posting anything, piracy is not tolerated here.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 500             . HEAD-mainline-636-4244-g6ef5c8e60
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer                             ?
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

1 Like

Yea yea bc everyone here or there does legal stuff while using software? Get over it dude, go express your short temper on elsewhere. You don’t have to be that agressive. I just asked for help.

I am so sorry, I made some changes on that.

Thank you for your help :pray:

I wasn’t, i just told that talking about piracy is not tolerated on this website.

Please read our Community Guidelines. Warez/downloading games talk is strictly prohibited. To prevent legal issues, you are not allowed to post links or refer to any kind of ROM, NAND, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. This includes system files, and files from friends.
Editing your post to circumvent the rules is similarly not allowed.

Yuzu requires that you dump your games and keys from your Nintendo Switch
Please reference the Quickstart Guide in order to dump your games, keys, and system files from your Switch for use with yuzu. https://yuzu-emu.org/help/quickstart/

Since I usually moderate on Citra I’m not entirely sure how Yuzu mods tend to handle these things. I usually just warn and lock the topic on Citra so that’s what I’m gonna here. Feel free to change it if you don’t agree with that.