Yuzu is not loading Legends Of Arceus

yuzu_log.txt (135.6 KB)
System Information

Good morning, good afternoon or good night. I am suffering from a serious… problem. It is impacting both Yuzu and Ryujinx, I had to test both, and both stop the game at the same part. Unfortunately I can’t get out of this menu screen, my pc even runs Warframe on ultra at 60fps, but on LC it crashes, I was even amazed the first time. I’ve tried everything, and I’m stuck, please help me.

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1069
Operating System                             Windows 10 Version 21H2 (Build 19044.1766)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.2.188
Graphics Renderer                            Radeon RX 570 Series
GPU Driver Version                           AMD proprietary driver 2.0.198
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 Normal
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

Can you try redumping your game and update to rule out oddity with that? As well it wouldnt hurt to see if you can update gpu driver

Update your GPU driver

Try the following

Open the emulator settings under Graphics to set Anti-Aliasing to None to see if it resolves the crash

If the problem cannot be resolved delete the master profile and re-create the profile qt-config .ini

You mean anisotropic? What you’re suggesting doesnt always apply. If issue does happen to be due to outdated driver then removing qt-config.ini has no correlation.

I’m seeing the updates, more details I’ll let you know.

1 Like

I’ve encountered this situation after the graphics card driver update some of the game stuck to delete the main profile is normal

The most common scenario is that the emulator can be stuck before the game is updated for a period of time and the main configuration must be deleted to re-create the main profile to fix the game stuck problem

This method is not absolutely effective but in most cases it is effective so for your reference

it was both the graphic and the board, but that was after I deleted a bunch of files… Thanks guys, you not only helped me, but a lot of my friends as well.

1 Like