Yuzu keeps crashing

yuzu crashes 5mins after i am in the game ,do i need to update my drivers or try another version of yuzu?
yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (820 Bytes)

1 Like

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

try posting a better log please

yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (60.1 KB)
here srry

can you see if your hardware fares any better using vulkan? You can click the word opengl when game isn’t running at bottom of emu when windowed and it’ll say vulkan after. Can launch game after and give that a whirl.

Crashes with sword shield can be kind of expected after a period of gameplay(Still being looked into - fixed), but it’ll probably be to your benefit using vulkan most cases on igpu setup.

it shows this error when
i switched to vulkun
i checked my graphics drivers and it had no updates

don’t rely on device manager or windows update for that. Manually look up your gpu on the internet and find their product page listing drivers. (eg Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor (6M Cache, up to 4.20 GHz)).

You are on 27.20.100.8681 and latest is like 30.0.101.1069 mentioned in link above.

it works but the game is really slow is there any way to increase performance?
it isnt crossing 15 fps

That might be what to expect on your hardware but you can see if using normal gpu accuracy and trying ctrl + u hotkey improves fps. If you surpass 30 fps by game design it will be sped up though.

Those CPUs are known to have very low performance.
Try lowering the rendering resolution, use 0.75X or 0.5X.

where can i find this option?

Emulation > Configure > Graphics > Resolution multiplier
Make sure to update yuzu if you don’t have it.

Me too and with full Opengl 4.6 still can’t even open a game

Try providing a log file or more context. That was very little info to go off of.

my yuzu has crash on closing

“Try providing a log file or more context. That was very little info to go off of” Getting Log Files - yuzu