Yuzu Latest build crashes while loading a game

I had yuzu running on my PC for a few months, this week I reinstalled windows due to unrelated issues and now Yuzu won’t work.

When i try to launch a game in Yuzu using Valkun, it goes to the load screen and then crashes. If I use OpenGL games are slow and unplayable.

Prior to the re-install, I had Vulkan set under graphics and had zero issues.

yuzu_log.txt (24.0 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1166
Operating System                             Windows 11 Version 21H2 (Build 22000.978)
CPU                                          AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor             | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.3.212
Graphics Renderer                            AMD Radeon RX 6800
GPU Driver Version                           AMD proprietary driver 2.0.226
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 High
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

Set a much larger windows pagefile and consider reinstalling gpu driver to rule out issue with that as well. Memory issue in log can usually signify corruption. Something could have happened to your dumped switch files for yuzu during the reinstall attempt.

Also for zelda links awakening you’d need to use the stable 60 mod to avoid game issue when you do manage to get it working Switch Mods - yuzu

removing the gpu drivers results in the same issue.

yuzu_log.txt (44.3 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1166
Operating System                             Windows 11 Version 21H2 (Build 22000.978)
CPU                                          AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor             | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.3.212
Graphics Renderer                            AMD Radeon RX 6800
GPU Driver Version                           AMD proprietary driver 2.0.226
CPU Accuracy                                 Accurate
GPU Accuracy                                 High
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

Then I would consider redumping your game content from console. Corruption can happen it is never fun.

also you’d want to stick to auto cpu accuracy and typically disable async shader in config graphics advanced.