Yuzu launch fix

There was some problem in Yuzu so I had to delete and reinstall it but after reinstalling it says to play all over again but I do not want to play all over again is there some way to recover my old save file

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

yuzu_log.txt (86.4 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 419             . HEAD-mainline-636-3612-g270921ae3
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce MX130/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            442.23
Use Async GPU                                 [ ]
BCAT Backend                                  null
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Async GPU emulation is recommended as it can improve the performance of many games.

That is not the problem

If you delete the roaming yuzu folder, you deleted your saves. Only local should be deleted for a reinstallation.

so there is no way to get my save file back

Check your recycle bin. Next time don’t delete the wrong folder.

Thank you, you literally save hours of my life

Thank you, you literally save hours of my life

I use Shift+Delete and no more recycle bin, and I forget about recycle bin thing that it has your deleted files in there.
101 132
Warning
Don’t use Shift+Delete, all the things you delete in this mod, will be forever gone.
125 31

Ok, Thanks for the advice

:smiley: :hugs: :grinning:

1 Like