Yuzu mirror display

I dumped Towerfall (compatiblity 2020 OK) but yuzu displays the whole screen upside down - no, it’s a fully mirrored display. It’s not a mirror on the centerline like in citra mirroring with shaders. I’m on integrated gpu of Ryzen 5 3400G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.70 GHz with Win10 standard drivers (openGL) - which is sufficient for all my games need so far.

Is there a simple user friendly solution for a mirrored display in yuzu?

The GPU control centers i’ve seen are a little bit to complex for my taste. I’d like to avoid them if not somebody would confirm that it would solve the mirror problem.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Flipping issues are special, in OpenGL and Vulkan this can be solved by using GL_NV_viewport_swizzle and VK_NV_viewport_swizzle, thing is, both are from Nvidia and Intel and AMD have not added support for it yet. Getting those extensions on their drivers, or Khronos adding a generic requirement for it are required to make games not flip like this.

Thanks a lot for the confirmation that i can’t solve this issue with driver update or control center tools. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for the future.

1 Like