Yuzu not launching games at all

I had to enable GDB Stub in debugging to get it to not crash.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 7
  • CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3300 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
  • GPU: OpenGL
  • Yuzu Version (found in title bar): 112
  • Game: I had this problem with multiple games
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Yuzu window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
yuzu_log.txt (12.0 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1124
Operating System                             Windows 7 Version 6.1 (Build 7601: SP 1)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz | AVX
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                            GeForce GT 710/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                           461.40
CPU Accuracy                                 Unsafe
GPU Accuracy                                 Normal
Docked Mode                                  [ ]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA

Yuzu has dropped windows 7 and 8 support awhile back. Your option is to upgrade to bare minimum windows 10 1809 or to use a painfully dated mainline build.

Plus enabling gdb did not help it to not crash. You’re just stuck on loading because the gdb function is waiting for you to connect to it before game is allowed to launch.

If you’re not interested in updating your operating system & drivers for the type of hardware you have you may as well stick to your nintendo switch. The general idea is hardware that predates the console by several years and has lost new driver support for win7 will not fare well. At least on windows 10 you get a somewhat newer driver for your gt710 which yuzu can use.