Yuzu not recognising PS4 controller

Hi guys!

I’m using the latest build of Yuzu and trying to play Animal Crossing: New Horizons. I’m using a DualSense (PS5) controller plugged in via USB, and using a version of DS4Windows that supports DualSense. The controller is emulating as a PS4 controller, which works in Red Dead Redemption 2, so I know everything is working properly.

I had the controller configured in Yuzu, and recognised properly as a PS4 controller, but something happened and I had to delete all my files and uninstall/reinstall Yuzu to get it working again. Now, it won’t recognise the controller at all.

Everything is set up as it should be, Docked, Pro Controller “plugged in” but it doesn’t display as an input device. I’ve tried unplugging it and plugging it back in, both physically and in Yuzu, refreshing it, restarting my PC etc etc. It still works in RDR2 so everything should be working.

Any ideas? :slight_smile:

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Can you try deleting the configuration file? Go to %appdata%\yuzu\config, delete qt-config, and reconfigure again.

Hello, I have the same problem and deleting the config-file has done nothing for me.

I also deinstalled yuzu, so I have a clean installation, but nothing works.

yuzu_log.txt (2.3 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Nobody has a solution for this problem? I only have a PS-Controller and can’t play actually, but a week ago the emulator worked fine with this controller.

Do you connect it wirelessly or via cable?

I connect it via Bluetooth, as I do it everytime.
YUZU had no problem with it, until I updated YUZU a few days ago.

Are you using ds4winows or betterjoy? If yes, try with them closed.

1 Like

I used DS4Windows. After not using it, all works, thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like