Yuzu on mac is possible

I wanted to know if there is any way to play the coperative in luigi’s mansion, the coperative of luigi’s mansion is different from that of for example pokemon so it is not the same as that of the others, I do not know if you can play co-operative in any way.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

First of all, how does this relate to the title of this thread?

Co-op is possible in Luigi’s Mansion if you add a second controller in the controls input settings in yuzu.

1 Like

I was wrong, I thought I was writing in another, I wanted to know if it is possible to play the switch games on a Lenovo computer, the computer withstands 1080 and the 3ds games are incredibly fast even the best ones I don’t know if it could be on that computer to play

It depends on the specs that its housing in that computer. If you can get more in-depth about it, I can determine whether your system meets the requirements of running the emulator.

It’s expected that your system is capable of emulating 3DS via Citra, as that emulator already undergone lots of years of development making sure its optimized to run on a wide variety of computers, however, the yuzu emulator is emulating a modern console which packs more power and features than its predecessors and therefore demands more computational power to emulate those compared to Citra, even a cutting-edge computer can’t run all Switch games at full speed without overclocking.

I have this computer

Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB i3-8130U 1TB 4GB 15.6 ‘’ 8th Gen! Violet

• Model: 330-15IKB
  • Screen Size: 15.6 ‘’ HD
  • Screen Resolution: 1366x768
  • Processor: Intel Core i3 8130U 2.2GHz
  • Hard Disk: 1 TB - RAM memory: 4 GB
  • Video Card: Intel UHD Graphics 620
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Sound card: Integrated with Stereo speakers
  • Optical Unit: No.
  • Weight: 2.2 Kgr.
  • Webcam w / microphone: Yes.
  • Battery Technology: 2 Lithium-Ion Cells.
  • USB 3.0 ports - 3.1: 3 - HDMI: Yes
  • LAN port (RJ45): Yes.
  • AC Adapter Connector Port: Yes.
  • Audio Combo Port: 1.
  • Ports: 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB-C 3.0, 1 HDMI, 1 RJ-45, 3.5 mm jack, Multimedia card reader

It will open, but performance will not be the best. I’m not sure about graphical bugs, haven’t tested on Intel GPUs.