Yuzu Pokemon Violet Crash

The game ran fine aside from some graphical glitches here and there but Yuzu crashes every single time when I battle Nemona halfway to the school in front of a large brown gate. I’ve tried different system settings but nothing prevents the crash.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

Here is my Yuzu log: https://privnote.com/Xbb5ZnGm#VhL7o3kTe

Please upload the log file to a more permanent location.

sorry about that here is the log. gist:e29dcc6966daf1c2fe3e5069e0760846 · GitHub

Make sure you close yuzu before uploading the log file, or it gets overwritten, this one only has the UI open, it has no loading data for a game.

actually it turns out its an issue with the game not Yuzu at all. There are videos on youtube of the same crashes happening on the switch with this game

Hello me he does not worked (sorry for bad english) I was wondering if I should not install all the components of vulkan?? sdk ??

Wouldn’t surprise me.
This log shows that the game dump is corrupted. Some tips to avoid this is to have the SD card formatted as FAT32 instead of exFAT, double check the merge process, and check if the SD card is in good health, old ones corrupt files.
Also make sure you have updated keys for this game.

Thank you it was the keys :slight_smile: