Yuzu - Screen flickers while playing, G-Sync issue?

While playing Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu (which runs perfectly fine, thanks for your work!) I realized that when you enter/during/exit a battle, the screen starts flickering and won’t stop for a while.

I’ve been reading that it may have something to do with G-sync, so I turned it off and the flickering went away, still, any chance this could be fixed in future updates?

Or is there already any work around to avoid to have to turn g-sync off everytime I run yuzu, by any chance?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Unfortunately we don’t have a G-Sync panel to test. I’ll ask anyway.

Thanks for your fast reply!
I tried playing again today and I realized it flickers not only when I enter/during/exit combat, but even if I’m watching a youtube video while playing, at any point of the game.
Maybe it has something to do with the GPU load…? No clue.
This is the log btw.

yuzu_log.txt (1.8 MB)

System Information for Support

OpenGL Vendor                                 NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer                               GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version                                4.6.0
GPU Driver Version                            441.87
Enable CPU JIT                                null
Docked Mode                                   [ ]
RNG Seed                                      [ ]
Use Accurate GPU Emulation                    [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Video playback can interfere, I get some problems if I do the same with my 270X. I guess the GPU doesn’t want to be on decoding and gaming at the same time?

I guess, but to me it happens only when g-sync is on, if I turn it off I get no flickering at all, even while I have a video running or in battle.
Again, it’s not a major issue, the game runs perfectly fine so far, it’s just a bit of a pain in the ass to always have to switch it on/off before/after playing!

I have the same issue… if I turn off G-sync, the flickering disappear.