Yuzu simply freezes and closes after a while using

The thing is, I’ve been playing Pokémon Brilliant Diamond very well and with no problems at all at the beginning, there was no crash and nothing like that, I go through several places in the game with no problem at all, when I get to Eterna City, the problems really start, and there’s one thing, I didn’t change ANY settings, neither inside nor outside Yuzu, I just played normally, with the SAME settings as usual, but when my progress comes to Eterna City, I start to suffer a lot of problems, I really think started when, I entered on The Underground, when I discovered The Underground and joined for the first time, the problems started, and basically it goes like this, in completely random situations, when I see a Pokémon, when I access the menu, or even when I take a single step, my Yuzu SIMPLY freezes and closes on its own, spoiling my fun and taking more than 5 minutes of time to open it again, seriously I don’t change ANYTHING, I don’t change ANYTHING, I don’t change ANYTHING, and I say several times for you to understand, that I change NOTHING, and problems happen magically and for no reason.

I know very well that you are going to ask for a log, but I can’t send one, and I may have done this text for nothing, but if you want the log to know the Yuzu settings, I might very well send Screenshots.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Doesn’t need to be a log of the crash, post me one after running the game for a minute, that should give enough info.