Yuzu stop responding

I used to play Super Mario Party and Super Mario Odyssey on my notebook, but recently I stared having problems with AMD Radeon program 'cause windows update downgrade the version every time it updates the system. Every single time I have to uninstall AMD Radeon and reinstall. But this time I reinstalled as usual and when I started yuzu it crashed in every game.

I have a Ryzen 3 3500U with 12gb ram.
yuzu_log.txt (56.5 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu Early Access 2987
Operating System                             Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.730)
CPU                                          AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx   | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer                            ?
GPU Driver Version                           ?
Host RAM                                     9.88 GiB
Host Swap                                    7.00 GiB
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 Normal
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Your graphics card is missing the required Vulkan extension (VK_EXT_robustness2). Please update your graphics driver.

Update again? You must be kidding… Oh gosh

Ok, it worked but is there somehow to stop it?

https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-5-mobile-processors-radeon-vega-graphics/amd-ryzen-5-1 You’re not using latest gpu driver from log. Please update to 22.9.2. This isn’t really yuzu issue either it is just how windows handles amd machines. You’ll have to always update your drivers when it falls back to a terribly dated one.