Yuzu stuck at launching screen forever

I tried animal crossing new horizons for the first time on yuzu and it always crashed when i reached the point where i could save my game but I got the hang of it so I restarted the game but this time rather the opening instantly it opened asked to start over and when i clicked yes the game crashed brought me back to the home screen and when i started it to play it was stuck on the launching screen forever I thought it was just animal crossing so I tried to start my pokemon shield version it too was stuck in the launching screen forever.
P.S.A please help because crown tundra a dlc for pokemon shield is going to be released soon and i want to play it. Also one more P.S.A do you know how can I save my game ACNH(Animal Crossing New Horizons) because I really want to play animal crossing. Or is it something wrong with the game itself

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

1 Like

Can you please provide a log file?

1 Like

no i Cant but i will certainly try. But do you know why this happened

here is the log file
yuzu_log.txt (509.2 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 337             . HEAD-mainline-636-3078-g6a2094a4a
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce MX130/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            442.23
Use Async GPU                                 [ ]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Async GPU emulation is recommended as it can improve the performance of many games.

still nothing is happening it is still stuck at launching screen

Update your GPU Driver.
https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
https://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload-March2009/confirmation.php?url=/Windows/451.67/451.67-notebook-win10-64bit-international-dch-whql.exe&lang=us&type=geforcem

1 Like

my drivers are up to date and i have 16 gb of Ram which i believe is not filled yet

You are on version 442.23, latest is the 451 series. Please confirm with that and report if you still have the issue.

1 Like

Yes bro you are right i updated it and now its working

3 Likes

Can you help me with mine!

yuzu_log.txt (2.6 KB)