Yuzu Stuck on Launch Screen after 1191-1193 updates

I have been using Yuzu for months without any issues until the latest update starting with 1191. I have update and reinstalled my graphics drivers, I have rolled them back to the one from the pinned post in this forum, I have deleted the transferrable shader cache, deleted the vulkan pipeline from the game, increased my pagefile to 20gb, and completely reinstalled Yuzu. None of this helped, the only thing I was able to do to get it working again was to get the files from github from a previous build to rollback the update.

https://pastebin.com/raw/SZCsSLTi

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

yuzu_log.txt (39.6 KB)

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open yuzu again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen yuzu.
For more information, see Getting Log Files - yuzu

That is the issue, games will not boot

Here is a log when running yuzu on the 1190 build, which was the last working build for me.
yuzu_log.txt (30.1 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1190
Operating System                             Windows 11 Version 21H2 (Build 22000.978)
CPU                                          AMD Athlon(tm) X4 860K Quad Core Processor      | AVX | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.3.194
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
GPU Driver Version                           NVIDIA 511.79.0.0
Host RAM                                     15.94 GiB
Host Swap                                    19.53 GiB
CPU Accuracy                                 Unsafe
GPU Accuracy                                 High
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [ ]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Async GPU emulation is recommended as it can improve the performance of many games.

run yuzu as admin. Typically permission denied just means it wants you to run yuzu as admin.

Hello, thank you for the reply, I re-enabled Async GPU emulation and then it started working, however, now I am experiencing quite a bit of frame drops, tracks that I was consistently running a stable 60 fps are dropping into the 40s

for best consistency stick to vulkan and normal gpu accuracy. That should dip much less than high gpu accuracy