Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Yuzu was working fine yesterday and then the app auto updated today and now crashes upon launch, right after the infinite loading bar. after the image below it goes black for a little then crashes. I’ve put in a fair amount of hours and it runs just fine on the previous version.
someone recommended downloading the geforce 445.98 hotfix but it isnt compatible with my computer. Can anyone tell me how to get the last version of Yuzu, I assume build 253 and prevent future updates?
- Operating System: 64 bit windows 10 Home
- CPU: i7-9750H @ 2.60 GHz it might overclock im not sure i dont mess with that.
- GPU: RTX 2070 with max Q design.
- Yuzu Version (found in title bar): 254
- Game: Pokemon Sword
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
yuzu_log.txt (2.3 MB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
Edit i turned on ASYNC and now it works, i have never messed with that setting so is it possible that the update changed it?