Yuzu wont launch after installing

After installing the installer just closes itself then nothing happens… please help. This is the error I’m getting in event log

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Can you scroll down that detail info a bit?

Zero useful info for me there. Can you post me a yuzu log file after the crash?

it doesnt create a log file at all … I tried installing an older build, Yuzu 503 and it runs fine … the latest builds are the only ones causing this issue

ok so I’ve tried all the builds and it seems anything later than build 507 wont launch at all

Interesting, that’s the new Vulkan Memory Allocator, first report of a problem with it.
Can you run GPU-Z and post me a picture of it here? https://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/

I have this problem when opening yuzu. idk why this happened. when i run as admin it opens but cant open the game. pls help

Most likely an antivirus sandboxing the installer.

Thanks for the help… I fixed the issue … I had to disable XMP mode in my BIOS to fix it

Huh…
Check if you have an updated BIOS for your board, that’s one hell of an instability.

It doesn’t … It’s a very old board Asus B85Pro-Gamer … Still running on 4th generation i5 lol

Really? how can i fix it?

Disable the shields when running the installer.

So disable the anti virus when installing yuzu?

And also only the antivirus right? i dont have to disable my firewall?

No, firewall is fine, only some antivirus give false positives to yuzu.

Tried it but still shows the same thing. still wont open

What else can i do to fix this? need help just wanna play pokemon sword.