Yuzu worsened performance

Hi, ever since yuzu mainline 1000 and newer i see worsened performance. One example is kirby star allies and mario odyssey. With mario i see constant fps drops to 25 fps (wooded kingdom, bowser kingdom). With kirby star allies the fps drops to 15 when there is fire or a bomb explodes. That happens both on my laptop and pc. The specs are as follows:

Pc:
I5-9400f
16 gb ram ddr4
512gb sata ssd
Rtx 2060 6gb
Windows 10 21h1

Laptop
I5 10400
16 gb
Gtx 1650ti max q
Windows 10 21h1

I tried reverting the driver version of nvidia to 472.12 and yuzu 968 which worked fine at the time. Now I don’t have those issues, with kirby the fps drops to 45-50 at most and for mario its 50-60 fps at all times. Is that a regression of the emulator or is it something with the hardware?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

Can you run a game on the latest mainline and post me a log file?

Yes, will do it today!

Emulator performance degradation may be related to the graphics card driver version or the performance degradation of the new version of the emulator caused by the incompatibility of the old master profile You can delete the main profile qt-config after the 472.12 driver test whether the emulator performance is degraded If the performance does not drop is a driving problem, if the performance degradation of the latest version under the 472.12 driver is the performance degradation caused by the emulator compatibility issue