Yuzu xinput controller

HI, Up to YUZU EA1990 version, if SDL2.DLL was replaced, more than 4 Xinput controllers could be recognized. However, YUZU EA1991~2010 version recognizes only 4 Xinput controllers even if SDL2.DLL is replaced. Please fix this so that it can recognize 4 or more controllers again… This is the SDL2.DLL site I replaced. Simple DirectMedia Layer - SDL version 2.0.16 (stable)

0.php

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Let me get this correct. You had a dll that allow you to use 8 xinput controllers. Is this dll official? we provide one from the official source. I explicitly disabled a thing called raw input input_common: Disable sdl raw input mode by german77 · Pull Request #6862 · yuzu-emu/yuzu · GitHub this feature should be the one causing the problems for you.

If your “special” dll allows 8 players I would like to know how so it’s on yuzu by default. By the way raw input was disabled because the web applet will kill all xinput devices. Until the emulator was restarted.

1 Like

Did you solve this problem?..

I’m looking for someone with 4 or more controllers to test a custom build. If you you are on discord my username is “narr the reg” ping me.

I sent a Discord friend request.