The game runs just fine until the first time I have to enter the Hyrule Castle. Just there the game freezes the video but I can still hear movements and dialogues. I have read 2 topics talking about the issue but it hasn’t worked yet.
- Operating System: Windows 10, 64 bit.
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 2312
- Game: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (21.9 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2312 HEAD-6250759
Operating System Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version 126.96.36.19985
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
Your drivers are very outdated.
Make sure Windows is updated, you should be on 21H2 or later. Open
winver (do a Windows search for it) to see what you currently have.
After you have verified that Windows is updated, download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/28289/a08/win64_188.8.131.5273.zip
then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/
After you have installed 6373, download and install
Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers from: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/95443/intel-core-i57200u-processor-3m-cache-up-to-3-10-ghz/downloads.html
Direct link: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/751359/gfx_win_101.3790_101.2114.exe
After you have installed the latest version you should do this so Windows won’t accidentally roll back to an old version:
You want to hide the Display driver, like this: