Zelda Breath of the Wild exit itself on loading screen

i have a save file which run on OpenGL, but with <10 fps. when i tried to use Vulcan on my AMD 535, the yuzu exit itself when loading the game

yuzu_log.txt (813 Bytes)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

not only the error happens on loading a save file, but also on starting a new game

Make sure the driver of both the AMD GPU and the Intel one are up to date:
https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-500-series/radeon-535

thanks for the link of Intel HD and now my yuzu able to use the Vulkan with Intel HD

but it still doesn’t work on the AMD. the link you gave shows that the latest revision number is 21.8.2 optional and 21.6.1 recommended. sadly, because mine is an OEM specific card, so it can only updated into 21.5.2 :disappointed_relieved:

Is this an Apple laptop?

nope, it is windows with Intel i5-8250U, RAM 12 GB, AMD Radeon 535

when i installed the driver on your link, it said “Error 182 - Radeon Software Install detected AMD graphics hardware in your system configuration that is not supported with this software installation”

sorry, i just realized the log i upload was too short. here’s the right one
yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (238.1 KB)

In cases like this when the driver refuses to install due to OEM restrictions, use DDU and do a clean manual installation of the latest official driver from amd.com

Try deleting the Vulkan cache, right click the game in yuzu’s list, Remove > Remove Vulkan Pipeline Cache.

i just tried your suggestion, but AMD update installation keep giving “Error 182 - Radeon Software Install detected AMD…”

Gotta love OEM drivers being a pain in the butt.
Test cleaning the Vulkan cache and build again, it may be a single borked shader bothering.