Zelda ocarina of time 3d items not showing help

hi i have a problem with my zelda ocarina of time 3d when i want to pick an item it doesnt show below the screen

1 Like

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

enable ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ and ‘Accurate Geometry Shader’ but disable ‘Accurate Multiplication’. see if that helps.

1 Like

Enabling Accurate Multiplication should fix this.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, i had the same problem and i just enabled this and worked ! thank you !

Thanks, this fixed my main problem

Hi everybody I am a new member, I just installed citra and I managed to play super mario bros and ocarina of time, majora s mask i managed to set up a pc controller and it works fine the only problem is that the game super mario bros 2 is a bit slow and I have the same problem mentioned in the first message, but unlike the others when I activate Accurate Multiplication in Emulation -Configure -Graphics the emulator crash and close
here is a txt log and here is my config (citra canary and i have build bin from source using gcc)
Kernel: x86_64 Linux 4.15.0-43-generic
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo CPU T8100 @ 2.101GHz
GPU: GeForce 8400M GS
RAM: 1947MB / 3000MB
citra_log.txt (22.8 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

i opened citra, i opened the log folder, i deleted the exiting log files
I checked Multiplication in Emulation -Configure -Graphics
I started the game, and I had a crash
here is the log
NB: the crash happens with any game that I launch
thank you
citra_log.txt (32 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

hey man, are you ok? can you help me? when i active the option “Accurate Multiplication” citra close, them dont start again, only if i disable this option, but with them disable dont show the items on menu… the game run perfect but, i have only this problem