When I start to play Zelda the FPS goes down to 0 but the speed is still in 115%
System Information HP Pavillon 15-cs3xxx
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-1065G7 1.30GHz 1.50GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1778
- Game: The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (38.7 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1778 HEAD-a51b1cd
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics
GPU Driver Version 184.108.40.2064
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
Emulation>Configuration>System and set the CPU Clock Speed back down to 100%.
If you still encounter the issue afterwards, try disabling Hardware Shaders in
Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab. This will come at the cost of performance though.