Issue: Ocarina of time 3D freeze when I go out from Master Sword location when I’m adult Link. I can’t upload log beacuse is too big (27mb)
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10 X64 2002
- CPU: Intel Core I7 8700
- GPU: RTX 2070 Super
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary/Nightly 1628
- Game: Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
I have to cut the log because it was too big (27Mb) but it looks like memory alocation problem
citra_log.txt (34.5 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1858 HEAD-a34b8e8
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 456.71
CPU JIT [ ]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- CPU JIT should be enabled for the best performance. Please enable this option.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Unmapped read spam is usually caused by bad cheats, bad rom dump or bad rom edit.
Try disabling cheats and restarting citra (otherwise the cheats remain active).
Also enable CPU JIT.
Correct! I disabled cheats and work perfect! Thank you very much