When I try to open any game it just freeze and then nothing happened. At the bottom I can see this(Speed: 0% / 100% | Game: 0 FPS | Frame: nan ms at the bottom.)
System Information Windows 10
- Operating System: Intel Core i5 - 3570
- CPU: @3.49GHz 3.40 GHz
- GPU: Doesnt have one
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1584
- Game: Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
InstallationLog.txt (14.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
Give the citra_log… Not the installation log…
Here is the citra_log
citra_log.txt (4.9 KB)
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
Ok I will wait for a moderator. Do you know how long will it take?
run the game and post the log after it crashes…
Here is the log
citra_log.txt (25.7 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1584 HEAD-910cc9e
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4425
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
How do I install the most recent driver for my graphic cards. Because I’m not sure that I have one.
follow the link given… by @CitraBot
Yes I follow it but it doesn’t really explain me what to do.
there is get started button press it then download now and open the .exe and follow the steps and you are done…
I download it, but they give me this message is there something else that I can do?
is everything uptodate in your setting windows updates???
Yes everything is up to date in my setting windows update.
They say that my Intel HD Graphics is up to date.
Finally, it is working the solution wasn’t easy but in the end I succeed.
Thank you very much