Zelda OoT always crashes at the same point, have also used several ROMs, unfortunately always with the same result.
In short: whenever I want to swap the saw for the Goron sword.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: i9-10850K
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1708
- Game: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
Yeah sure but the File is with 11mb too big for your Page
the link is attached
You have a ton of unmapped read spam in your log file which makes me believe that one or more of your currrently activated cheat codes is causing your issues.
Please disable all of your cheats and then restart Citra entirely (important otherwise they remain active). Now try your game again and see if the problem remains. If it does, upload another log file.
omg so bad … thats it