Zen Pinball 3D works 3 times faster than it should

Issue:
Zen Pinball 3D works 3 times faster than it should. I’ve played and finished Zelda Link between Worlds and it was 60 fps smooth, no issues whatsoever, but this game while it runs on 60fps and 100% speed, the physics in the game is too fast, like 3 times, it’s totally unplayable. No glitches, everything is perfect graphics, animations, effects, music and sound, but the physics is a nightmare. Hope this information helps. I also submitted compatibility report (username: alexv) and marked game is perfect, which it is, because gfx and sfx are superb and smooth, max 60 fps too.

System Information

• Operating System: win8
  • CPU: i3 3210
  • GPU: gtx 650
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1103
  • Game: Zen Pinball 3D
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): not possible, all is perfect, except physics which is 3 times faster or so.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

there is an issue open, as mentioned there it may be related to Zen Pinball 3D:

That’s exactly that, with an exception that everything is equally faster in Zen Pinball 3D on Citra, including the ball that is animated in the main menu, music is NOT faster. Other than that game looks and works perfectly. Maybe there’s a value somewhere in the code that is related to the frame-rate independent animation, like a value with which everything needs to be multiplied to define internal wanted framerate? I saw the last one comment on that thread you posted link to and the player says it’s 2 times faster for him. I’m under impression it’s 3 times faster for me, so it obviously is related to the CPU / GPU speed.

Update: I downloaded latest nightly 1109 build and experienced some speed ups and slow downs, but the gameplay while playing pinball is still 3 times faster or more at 60 fps and 100% speed.